The three types of tickets that may be sent to you via email are: Mobile E-tickets, Email Delivery, and Instant Download. These types of tickets come in PDF files and when they are ready, you will receive an email with a link to download your tickets.
Note: The name on the tickets does not matter. It may be the name of the original purchaser of the tickets. Venues do not check ID’s.
Email Delivery & Email Delivery Instant Download
- These tickets must be downloaded via the link in the email and printed prior to arriving at the venue. Not all venues can scan these tickets off of cell phones so it is important to have a printed copy.
- "Instant Download" means that the files with the tickets will be available shortly after the seller confirms the order. Regular "Email Delivery" means that the tickets may be available at a later date or time. You will receive your tickets in time for the event, no matter which method you choose. This is our guarantee.
- Tickets do not have to be printed in color as the important part is that the barcodes are clear. Venues will not accept order summaries or receipts of any kind.
- Mobile E-tickets will also be received via email, however the barcode must be displayed on a smartphone in order to gain entry to your event. No printed tickets will be accepted.
- Tip: Downloading and saving the barcode to your phone prior to arriving at the event will save time and stress, especially because download speeds may be slower at the busy event.
- These tickets will not be accepted if printed.